You can choose to become a Corporate Partner by giving an annual donation of minimum DKK 30,000 or provide assistance or services of the equivalent value to i.e. our Charity Events.
You can also as a company join a long-term partnership with LittleBigHelp supporting a specific project that is aligned with your corporation’s profile and your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy. In this way, a partnership will be beneficial for both parties while you also embrace your social responsibility and the internationally recognized UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs).
Please get in touch with our Fundraising Manager, Rikke Schrøder RS@littlebighelp.com to find out how we can create an exciting and valuable partnership between your company and LittleBigHelp.
As a Corporate Partner:
– Your statement, logo and company link will be visible on www.littlebighelp.com
– Your company will be mentioned in our Annual Report
– Inspiring presentation by LittleBigHelp Founder, Lisbeth Johansen, at your company, where she will share about her incredible experiences in India and her desire to follow her heart and leave her career as a Sales Director for an international recognised hotel chain to start a charity organisation working with street children in India
– You have the opportunity of visiting our projects in India
– You will receive Little Big News 4 times a year, to keep the entire company updated on the development in LittleBigHelp’s projects, and how your contribution is making a significant difference.